Who Should Attend:
Individuals with brain injury, family members of those living with brain injury, health care professionals, educators, psychologists, social workers, case managers, nurses, speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, vocational rehab counselors & other service providers.
- Morning Keynote: Candace Floyd, PhD Associate Professor, University of Utah Health
- Afternoon Keynote: Amy Zellmer, TBI Survivor & Advocate, Faces of TBI
Attendees will learn how individuals with brain injury bounce back. Topics will include:
- Mental Health
- Insights & Victories
- Social Security/Disability
- Resources in the community
- TBI Research & Development
- Legistlation & Advocacy
- Support for Caregivers
- Support for Individuals
Exhibitor Hall, Community Resources, Silent Auction
CEU application for nursing, case managers, speech language pathology, social work, psychology, vocational rehabilitation, licensure points for educators.
Available on a limited basis for individuals with brain injury & family members and licensed educators.