Over 50,000 Utahns and their families struggle each day with the lasting effects of brain injury. The Alliance works to help people with brain injury and their families and to promote brain injury awareness and prevention in the community . Your tax-deductible donation will support these important efforts. Your generous gift will help create a brighter future for all those affected by brain injury. Thank you.
$5 Bicycle Helmets for Sale
Wearing a helmet does not guarantee that you won’t fall, but it is the single largest determinant of surviving and mitigating harm in the event of a bicycle accident. To date, in 2015 we have sold 1,015 helmets to adults and kids throughout the Wasatch Front! Bicycle helmets are an easy way to stay safe while enjoying the beauty of the great outdoors.
2014 Conference DVDs
Your membership, starting at just $5, to the Brain Injury Alliance of Utah provides advocacy, support, and resources for those suffering with brain injury, and helps fund prevention and awareness initiatives.
- Quarterly members only webinar
- Special member discounts on the Family & Professionals Conference and the 5K Run, Walk and Roll Registration ($15- $90 value.)
- Free bike helmet(s) for yourself, or for a needy child. ($15 – $45 value.)
- Quarterly BIAU e-newsletter.
- Special recognition in the quarterly BIAU newsletter.
- The satisfaction of making a difference in peoples’ lives.