TBI Information & Advocacy
- United States Brain Injury Alliance (USBIA)
Nonprofit coalition committed to improving lives through awareness, prevention, advocacy, support, research, and community engagement.
BrainLine is a national multimedia project offering information and resources about preventing, treating, and living with TBI.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
America’s health protection agency, dedicating to increasing the health security of the nation.
- North American Brain Injury Society
A society of multidisciplinary brain injury professionals which provides education programs, scientific updates, and a platform for communication and professional exchange.
- Brain Trauma Foundation
Helps translate neuroscience into effective TBI solutions, with a focus on public concussion education.
- Brain Injury Association of America
A national brain injury advocacy organization.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Supports pursuit of better understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neurological disorders.
Road to Recovery
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
An abundance of disability- and rehabilitation-oriented information organized in a variety of formats designed to make it easy for users to find and use.
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research, U.S. Department of Education (NIDRR)
Provides leadership and support for a comprehensive research program related to the rehabilitation of individuals with disabilities.
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
A national source of information on disabilities in infants, toddlers, children, and youth.
- Family Caregiver Alliance/National Center on Caregiving
Supports and assists families and caregivers of adults with debilitating health conditions.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
The nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- Realistic Hope: A Traumatic Brain Injury Community
The purpose of this site is to connect the survivors, their family, friends and caregivers who” have been there done that” to those looking for answers to accomplish the same.
Safety & Prevention
- Safe Kids USA
Works to prevent injuries at home, at play, and on the way.
- ThinkFirst: National Injury Prevention Foundation
The ThinkFirst National Injury Prevention Foundation’s award-winning, evidence-based programs are aimed at helping people learn to reduce their risk for injury.
- Snell Memorial Foundation
The Snell Memorial Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to research, education, testing and development of helmet safety standards.