We are currently accepting art donations for our 3rd Annual neuroEXPRESSIONS Art Gala. If you have had a brain injury, love someone who has a brain injury, or want to support the Brain Injury Alliance of Utah, we invite you to join our cause by submitting a piece of art. 100% of the proceeds of the silent auction will go to support the Brain Injury Alliance of Utah, and the Epilepsy Alliance of Utah, two of Utah’s premier disability non-profit organizations. We are accepting visual art pieces that include: ceramics, paintings, drawings, woodwork, metal work, and photography. Community leaders, local artists, supporters of BIAU and local students will enjoy your work during this special evening.
Benefits to donating art to this event:
- Recognition of participation by the art community
- Involvement in a worthwhile cause
- Accolades for donating your time and talent to raise funds for a non-profit organization
- A sense of accomplishment
To Donate Art
On behalf of the Brain Injury Alliance of Utah and the Epilepsy Alliance of Utah, we would like to thank you for being part of the 3rd Annual neuroExpressions Art Gala. We would also like to thank you for donating your art to this event. Below you will find the forms that will need to be filled out and sent back to us in order to submit your work to our show. If you have any questions, please call our office at 801-716-4993.
- Your art will be displayed at our neuroExpressions Art Gala.
- Items will be auctioned off from 3 to 7:30 p.m. Artists are invited to appear from 6 – 8 p.m.
- We would like you to submit a picture and a short bio of yourself with any information that describes you or the item you are submitting.
- We will need your signature on the Artist Agreement and Release for items submitted to the Brain Injury Alliance of Utah’s 3rd Annual neuroExpressions Art Gala.
- Have questions? Please call 801-716-4993.